Monday, September 21, 2009

Energize Me!!!

Energize me with a simple touch Or with an open heart Energize me, fire up this flame That's burning between us It's not a fantasy Another mistery It's just what I can feel And something I can see It's like a memory And in a melody It's just what we all know And we all hear I was blind I was closed down Could not feel Or set it free Energize me with a simple touch Or with an open heart Energize me, fire up this flame That's burning between us It lies in everyone This swalling energy It's all around us too Electrifying you So can't you set it free? This virtue is the key Just something we all know And we are used I can feel It's inside me Open up Enlighten me Energize me with a simple touch Or with an open heart Energize me, fire up this flame That's burning between us Energize me with a simple smile Open up your mind Energize me activate that light That's given and taken Can you believe in the power that's burning between us? Would you believe if you open up your mind Open up your mind Energize me with a simple touch Or with an open heart Energize me, fire up this flame That's burning between us Energize me with a simple smile Open up your mind Energize me, fire up this flame That's burning forever ;)

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 22, 2009 , Blogger Gonçalo said...

Agora até já escreves todos os dias. Não sei o que andas a tomar, mas essa energia é da boa! E espero que seja para sempre :)

Beijinhos para ti miga;)

 
At Tuesday, September 22, 2009 , Blogger CéuGomes said...

Sometimes... music is the perfect translation of what we feel inside...
kisses ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

online Free Web Counter
Free Counter